Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My first mustache trim......

Although this happened a couple of weeks ago, and the mustache has undergone yet another transformation since, I thought I would post the dramatic change never the less. This trim was a personal request submitted to the owner (Justin Brown) to trim, at least the center section, so that I could eat lunch and dinner without eating my own hair. The mustache had grown out of control and I was granted an inch and a half in the center to get it just above the bottom of my upper lip. While the trim was taking place I thought I would entertain Amy's flat-iron....so you will see in the pics that I am trying to flat-iron the mustache....it actually worked! lol!

"I am completely miserable San Diego!"....
(bonus pts if you get the movie reference)


Trying to flat-iron that bad boy...

...Being very careful not to burn my nose....




The finished product! I look like a completely different person!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love this look on you Chris!!! Glad you didn't have to feel the pain of a curling iron burn...especially on your LIPS! We miss and love you!