Saturday, November 17, 2007

Its just two easy letters......

N.O .......But seriously I don't think I learned those two in kindergarten when we were going over the alphabet, at least not put together. (I was probably at a BYU football game or something that day) So I'm sick, not deathly ill, but sicker than I've been in a while. Any normal human being would probably not spend 5 or 6 hours swinging a shovel and a pick-ax digging out a hole, or wake up extra early on a Saturday...NOT eat breakfast, and play in a volleyball tournament for 6 hours. Long story short with the use of a simple; no thanks, or even an; "I'm not feeling so hot maybe I shouldn't" I would not feel so throttled. I guess I've always had a problem putting off the things that I want to do for the things that I should do. Now this probably wouldn't be a big deal if I wasn't so passionate about so many different things, but that's simply not the case. My other major weakness is that I am a fixer.....a serious helper kinda guy, so If I'm ever asked to help someone out.....my first instinct is to respond with.......a three letter word and not the two letter variety which in many cases is what I probably should do. Anyway, I was just thinking about this today as I sat on my parents couch; tired, hungry, sick and feeling a bit over exerted.<------I needed spell check to fix that one. =)
........Oh yeah and both the Cougars and Utes won big games today and now its FULLY on for next weekend. Wow! Gonna be good timez

No comments: