Friday, December 21, 2007

Bowling or something like that....

Yeah so I just got back from sweat night, and I was answering a couple of emails etc.... then I started getting sad about some stuff and I decided that maybe I could write a blog about my bowling adventures last night to take my mind off of it (I bowled 6 strikes in a row! a personal record) but honestly I'm just too full of emotions to even fake it. The thing is' I've been more pleased with life in the past few months than any time I can remember, lots has been going well, and I feel so truly blessed in so many different aspects. At the same time, I struggle still with little things that are also mixed in the Shaner life- like my family drama, aka; my brother struggling, my Dad disappearing from existence, and my sister who was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I also just became single again, which I am pretending doesn't hurt at all 5 days before Christmas and stuff. So anyway, despite my superficial attempt to brag about my bowling greatness, my real feelings have once again rendered me a cripple. Its a strange feeling to be so happy and pleased with life, yet be tremendously sad about parts of it. Pretty heavy stuff here I know, this is why blogging for me can be dangerous.

Oh well.......

1 comment:

Amy Buff said...

Thanks for the post.