Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Songs of the day.....

Oh.....and I broke my nose! Lol yeah I know kind of a random double subject blog entry thingy. Honestly I'm going to let you in on a little bit of The Shaner madness ready? K, so I just got home from an incredibly enjoyable evening and I was thinking...."gosh I should write about this...." then I start thinking; "that would be WAY too much to blog about and I should probably get some sleep." Then I think, well maybe I should tell my fellow readers/listeners that I have started a brand spanking new "song of the day" section to my blog (which will end up being a song of the every other day or so section)lol but the problem with that is that I also broke my nose playing basketball on Monday night, and I was going to make that my next blog....but if I do that one after this one the whole chronological blogness would just be totally funked up and the blog gods would be sure to punish me in the form of bloggers block....SO i went with the double topic post. I hope you enjoy the new song its just a one of a few Imogen Heap/Frou Frou songs I've been really enjoying lately.

3 comments:

Amy Buff said...

you are one crazy boy! i love that i'm the only one who posts comments on your blog, tho we both know there are way more readers... what's up with that? :)

The Shaner said...

lol I post comments on my own blog sometimes just to feel like somebody is reading it! lol

Megan said...

Hey, I am reading it....10 months after you wrote it! LOL!