Friday, January 18, 2008

The Battle Royal With Cheese






....Or whatever, but seriously if I could think of my very most favoritest thing to do in arctic sub arctic temperatures it would have to be; ripping a motor out of a car and putting another one back in it.......um yeah not really.....so, this is a car that I bought from a friend and needed some work, I decided that I would do all the work on it myself and drive the car around.....usually not a big deal to do an engine swap in a Honda, but with the temperatures around the "effing cold" mark and dipping into the "sucking my will to live" region its become a bit of a grind. I still have quite a bit more work to do and with the fun weekend I have planned for myself I honestly don't know how I am going to finish it but whatever. I have taken some crappy phone pics to document the initial removal of the old engine.....I'll be sure to post a few more as I make progress and definitely a victory pic upon completion.

No comments: