Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Air Guitar 310 : school is in session


There is a phenomena that has swept the world and effected, dare I say, every single person on this planet. Lets face it, at some moment in time we have all found ourselves rockin' in the free world on our air guitars......in fact, as I speak there is somebody makin' his or her air guitar cry. Now there is no set rhyme or reason to how it is done, but there are just a couple of unwritten laws associated with a TRUE air guitar. In order to be in proper form, one must act as if he is litterally holding a guitar made of air, sometimes when air is scarce or the need arrises a leg or other inanimate object is used, which is all good. (this shows passion and I salute you) Next, and this is VITAL, you must have the nastiest look you can muster on your face.....because after all, you are playing a nasty, filthy, disgustingly sick guitar riff. What must you do to achieve this you ask? Well I'm glad you asked; simply imagine that you just tasted something rotten, or extremely sour......nice, now you've got it! Now I don't want to overwhelm you with technique, so I'll keep it simple for now, but if you find yourself listening to a tasty morsel of rock n' roll goodness, just break yourself off a little air guitar, and don't forget to bend your knees and arch your back.......I'd hate to have you pull something.

1 comment:

Amy Buff said...

This is pretty much the best blog of all time. I'm advertising for it on my blog...