Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My first 110 degree day!

Yup it's true, yesterday it was 110 degrees here in Phoenix, and it sucked something fierce. I'm not even going to lie to you, I was completely miserable. I know, I know what you're thinking: "is this the same Chris Shane with that sick twisted runner based pain oriented brain that revels in discomfort?" Yes it is, but this was aweful. Anyway, thanks to some extra motivation I ended up making some good money and getting through it......"And thats all I have to say about that...." I will say this though about Arizona summer nights; they are fantastic....being out by the pool with the warm night air is almost completley where its at.....I guess thats where the missing home starts to come into play, but whatever. Anyway, how about something else......Its payday today! Or maybe not? The pay periods are so messed up with this job that I never really know when I'm getting them. But anytime now.......I wonder what I should buy??? just kidding, actually this paycheck is pure savings.....unless I can find a sweet deal on a new or used life that doesn't involve being here in Phoenix for the summer. Wow, sorry for the jumbled blog today kids, my head is all over the place.....I'm going to blame Garth Brooks for that.

No comments: