Monday, April 28, 2008

"I don't wanna come undone...."

It's the start of week three in Phoenix, business has been really good luckily or I'd be going insane. I have had a lot of time on my hands to be at the pool and read of all things. I've also been playing my guitar a bit more too which has been kinda nice. The title of the blog actually is a new song Ive been working on, it reflects a lot of obvious emotions, but its mainly about keeping life from coming undone when you're faced with challenges. I am sure that life in Arizona will eventually be closer to normal, but for now it just feels like a big huge trail of my faith. It will be ok, I know this....I've always known this since life just finds a way of messing with me and then getting good again. I have been very grateful however for prayer, Sportscenter, and the NBA playoffs which have pretty much sustained me through the last couple lonely weeks.

No comments: