Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it really neglect?

So here I am unable to fall asleep.....whats new, icing my newly acquired injuries from basketball tonight, and generally just reflecting on life. Somehow in all that thinking, the thought crossed my mind: "I haven't blogged in a looooong time, I feel like I'm neglecting my readers." Then another thought came into my mind: "what readers?" lol seriously, I am not sure I have a viewership at all so I really feel no pressure to keep pumping out the hits.....yes I did just pat myself on the back about my Air Guitar post. =) what?! Either way, here I am typing up a little sumpin sumpin for those who might have felt neglected. So if you're out there, you are loved.

3 comments:

Amy Buff said...

Oh no worries, I'll keep reading.

Spencer said...

Despite never having met you, I too peruse your blog. Also, google "blog tracker" and get the one from ice rocket. You might be surprised about who visits your page.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I have become one of your readers. Probably because I would rather read others' blogs than write in mine.