Thursday, April 3, 2008

Life is Ironic

So, I get an email yesterday informing me that my dream job.....yes the one I applied for, interview with, and eventually didn't get.....Is now accepting applications again. I had pretty much made up my mind that I was off to Phoenix Arizona to sell pest control in a couple of weeks but with this popping up I may just stay. Crazy how things work though, I'm not going to get my hopes up, even though I am perfect in every way for this job, because I can't control what others decide to do. So with that said, I'm either off to Phoenix, or I'm a happy camper making good money designing, promoting and hosting running events(and if there is one thing I know in life its running). I'm not very good at life, but it always gives me a shot.....and I can respect that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I hope you end up where you are supposed to.

PS Phoenix is really hot.