Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Land of the Sun/bugs???

So I am here, my new home, which feels nothing like home but whatever. I was welcomed into town by a brisk 97 degree heatwave sending my body into a super funk. I seriously thought I was ready for some summertime....but I forgot how nice it is to sort of ease into the whole summer thing....but to go from snowing to near 100 degree temps is just a bit nutty. Oh well, I'm still happy about the insta-tan I recieved today on the golf course and the option of laying out at the pool at 9 o'clock at night with the outside temperature chillin at 80 degrees or so. I'm tottally exhausted and have no Idea why I am writing on this silly blog, but I'm happy about my first day of sales today which was a success. I can already tell that I am going to have some quality stories from this silly little experience so I'll spare you the boring details but stay tuned. Now, its time for me to curl up on the little space reserved for me on the couch in the living room of my buddies house....the enemy has taken me prisoner =)